Keep your device free from virus, malware, adware and other vulnerabilities is crucial or else it drags you to a state of dilemma. So, risking your data is never recommended. Therefore, we have a wonder called Antivirus and Norton is the first name that strikes the mind after hearing the term “antivirus”.
Norton is used on a large scale to protect your devices from a wide range of security threats. Furthermore, One Norton product can be used up to three devices and this key feature of Norton list it into the array of value for money products. Also, the timeless services of Norton Tech Support have attracted millions of worldwide users.
So the major components which enable you to download the one product on several devices are product key and serial number. It will also help you track the number of installations has done so far.
The steps to install the Norton product on multiple devices are as follows:
- Turn on your computing device to begin the installation.
- Open any of the Web browsers and browse Norton official page.
- Now sign in using Norton
- Select the Norton Product you have and look for the product key and serial number. Save the information.
- Now click on the Download and Start download.
- Click on “Save File”. Now let it download and till it completed.
- Then the download manager will take care of everything. You will get the prompts to complete the installation.
- Type the product key and complete the installation.
It’s just simple installation process which you need to perform on all those three devices where you want the Norton product to be. But if you want to transfer the Norton product from one device to another, these are the steps you need to do:
- Login to your Norton account.
- Go to Devices and then choose the device you want to remove the Norton product from.
- The device must have the green status, if the light is red or orange, you can remove the device from your Norton account and uninstall the Norton from the device.
- Now navigate the mouse to the ellipse icon at the right-down corner.
- Choose the Manage license from the menu.
- Go to the name of the device and click on it.
- Now Remove Norton, click on “What would you like to do”.
- Click Next to proceed.
- Now “Yes” to remove the Norton product.
- Click on Install Now on the next page.
- Follow the given instruction on the Install a New Device page :
- In order to install the Norton the device you are using, click Download.
- In order to install on another device, click on Send Link.
- Select “Next” and follow the prompts to complete the installation.
If you are not able to move your Norton product to another computer (device), there must be something missing which aren’t visible to your naked eyes. Call on Norton Support Number to connect with the Norton experts. Dial the Norton Phone Number to the hassle-free installation of Norton on multiple devices.